Food & Wine events are always a great party! No detail goes unturned and it’s always fun to rub shoulders with some of the best chefs on the planet!
The event was held at Pranna in New York City and utilized the entire location. A instagram photo booth allowed for instant social media shares. An outdoor entryway was built to accommodate for the guests to arrive in style while celebrity DJ, Harley Viera Newton entertained the incoming Culinary A-Listers. The food was amazing (of course!), and a surprise performance by hip-hop violinist Damien Escobar was a highlight of the night.
The Food & Wine Team is always looking to out-do themselves each year. It was such an honor and a pleasure to create the design direction and collateral for this event and to work with all the creative minds that worked to present this top-notch event.
Project Requirements: • Create a unique identity system for the 25th Anniversary of this prestigious event that us held every year and honors the best of the best new chefs each year.
• Had to be forward-thinking and fun.
• Included logo, collateral materials including signage for each chef’s station, directional signage, walkway/entrance signage, step-and-repeat media area, invitations, tickets, and more.
• Work closely with the planning department to ensure all elements were on brand.
• Invitations were encased in a custom, foil stamped, die cut sleeve with double-ply invitation, gloss coated on one side with foil stamping, uncoated 2 color on other side.
• All wall signage were custom wall clings to match branding.